31 July 2009

SPAM is GOOD!

Back during my Singapore holiday, Xiaogu bought some Spam Luncheon Meat for me. Our luggage were already overweight, so I had to handcarry the 6 cans of SPAM onboard with me. However, the Changi security people stopped me to check my loot when I was doing baggage clearance. He shook each and everyone of my SPAM and said he can hear liquid in one of them.

THEN HE CONFISCATED MY SPAM IN GARLIC FLAVOUR!!!


I mourned over that garlic flavour SPAM all the way from Singapore to Copenhagen. Transited at Amsterdam and they didn't even check my bag @ the security clearance lor. I returned to Karlskrona with 5 cans of SPAM.
So today I opened a can of SPAM to go with our mee goreng for lunch, just to celebrate GW's return and it tasted SOOOOO GOOD. Yes we eat SPAM to celebrate. So kelian right.


GW missed Xiaohua more than he miss me!!! *I want to strangle him now*


To sidetrack a bit, I was alarmed to find a ball of rabbit fur when I was cleaning Xiaohua's cage. Is she going to die???

No comments: