04 July 2009

I'm trying hard to contain my excitement and prevent it from overflowing.

I've inserted a counter on my blog like some 279 days ago to count down the days to my jumbo seafood. And now, the time has finally come. ONE MORE DAY and i'll be stoning in the airplane all the way back to xin jia po and breathe the hot air.


SOBS. I'm flying KLM and not SQ. But nevertheless I'm still happy to be home!



And we will have to put xiaohua at the pet store before we go. I will bring you a present from Singapore ok, please behave when you are at Ulrika's place. I WILL MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY.


I felt the urge to plan my itinerary carefully since our holiday is barely 10 days. Due to time constraint, I couldn't possibly meet all of my dear friends (though i would really wish to) I want to spend as much time as possible with my family. This doesn't mean you guys are any lesser ok, i've never forgotten all the fun times we had together and still love you all the same. Hope you guys can read me :)

Can't sleep for sure.

I'm so excited, my heart is beating so fast. I feel like singing the national anthem now.

No comments: