12 July 2009

5th Day in SG: 9 July 2009

Finally, we have a day all by ourselves :) and we wanted to visit Sentosa (So-Expensive-Nothing-TO-See-Also). We forced ourselves to wake up early for breakfast.


GW was craving for the black carrot cake at Bedok North, the place where he spent his childhood life. If you are interested to know, this is the store he's talking about and it costs only $2 per plate.


enjoying the carrot cake that he's been raving mad about. Ho chiak!



Sentosa Skyride


I was taking this picture and trembling at the same time. I'm afraid of heights!


It was a hot day and we didn't really want to walk much. We rather wait for the beach tram just to get to the next stop.



Peacocks feasting on left overs. The one on the table is slurping noodles


Weather was too hot, we hopped on the sentosa bus just for the aircon.




While waiting for bus to depart from the interchange


Reflection from the mirror


Doing the Luge. The price has increased!!!


I remember it used to be carlsberg sky tower... Since when it becomes tigerbeer ar?


checking out the attractions @ imbiah lookout


merlion


wah chio! Must remember my this angle by heart. Anyway, we couldn't stand the heat anymore we left Sentosa and went for KFC lunch @ Kallang Airport.



I can eat KFC everyday!


I couldn't decide between Bandito and Crispy chicken so I ordered both. Cannot afford to regret when I return to Sweden ok. I need to shout this out now: WHY SWEDEN DON'T HAVE KFC???




K-Box at Kallang Leisure Park



Better sing while we can. Because SWEDEN DON'T HAVE.


This is my must-sing-KTV-song (戴爱玲's "对的人")
And yes you are right that i sing with alot of kua zhang hand movements.


He cut his hair and looks even younger now. Say 23 years old?
ARGH!!! I must destroy his hair after we return to Karlskrona.

DINNER @ SUNTEC FOODCOURT



No comments: