03 January 2009

Winter Escape to Barcelona

I love Barcelona! I love their weather too! It's so cooling around 10-12 degrees. And I was kinda sad when I returned to karlskrona. It's so freezing COLD here! Sobs... Temperature plunged drastically to minus 11 degrees when we stepped out of the train. And we lighted some fireworks together with the gang later that night. The guys did everything, while the wives were just jumping around because it's really very cold until I cannot feel my fingers under my gloves.
Ok.. back to barcelona talk.

It's a beautiful city with colours and creativity. Initially we were worried about pickpockets and robbers. We did many security measures like keeping money in many different places, don't bring wallet, don't act like a dumb tourist, don't let strangers come too close to us etc etc...
I have almost 600 pictures from the trip and I don't think I am diligent enough to upload all of them to Blogger so I picked a handful and tadah.... Make it into a slideshow! The loading is faster as well.


No comments: