11 July 2009

My 4th Day in SG: 8 July 2009

Met up with Baoli for lunch and she gave me a generous treat at Tampines One - Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town. She applied leave to come and meet me because I'm only free in the day *touched* We seem to have lots of things to talk and talk forever.


my beautiful baoli


Rested our feet at Bakerzin after some very serious shopping action. It's my first time there (always walk pass Bakerzin but never try) and I must say they serve very very good desserts.



Cheesecake ice cream. Addictive.



Posing with my dessert.


For dinner, it's cousins steamboat gathering at Ah Siang gugu's house :) I love all my crazy cousins!!! I wished we have more time together.





Me and Ah-bird doing some stupid stunt. Hey Elizabeth, enjoy your break in singapore before flying back to melbourne!!!!



Me and Cass (aka the wushu master BRUISE LEE) striking a chio pose


I'm too used to handle rabbits until I forgot how to carry a dog properly. Poor Winny, she looks uncomfortable in this picture.




My brother has a mild case of mental retardation.




the senior citizens. *oopps*




thanks ah siang gugu for her $$$ and efforts preparing the sumptous steamboat


US with my cousins - the 13 strong. Everyone stayed til quite late to catch up despite of school and work next day. I think 12.30 midnight. So who will be the next to get married? HAHA.

No comments: