30 July 2009

we are still adjusting

We are now back to our routine of doing nothing, yum cha-ing, posing stupid photos, walking the rabbits and what nots.

Poor Seline, she's down with flu and fever. She gotta stay at home and recuperate. I've got lots of panadol from SG, let me know if you need any medication ok!

Decided to walk the rabbit again, this time at Lango beach. It's Wednesday 3pm in the afternoon, and the place was packed like sardines. All these people don't need to work and the kids don't have to attend school meh? Didn't know there are so many people as free as us lor.

HAHA! Or maybe they are tourists bah.

Tried doing a shot with GW's new tripod stand. Here's us posing with precious Singapore's Ice Peach Tea, generously contributed by Sherin and she's wearing her piglet ears bought from Paris Disneyland. :) Cute right.

Well, everyone's enjoying the sun out there but we were here hiding under a big tree.
We must be suffering from what I call the POST-ROME-SYNDROME.



Then we took another one with our rabbits.
Already lightened the picture but still cannot see Kuro. Diao.


Couldn't possibly let the rabbits out here so we decided to move to Skonstavik. I did a jump shot before leaving and I accidentally kicked some sand on some ang moh sun tanning beside me.
And I think alot went to her face. Opps, paiseh arh! I will choose a better place to jump next time.


It's only us at Skonstavik and we started doing stupid things like climbing onto a big rock.
Mooncake festival is coming so I'm doing this 嫦娥奔月


Resting on the rock.
Could be improved. I looked so stiff lying up there.


While Sherin was running after her kuro, I took a picture with her piglet ears!


And camwhore abit on my pink polka dot mat..



Took this while lying down and relaxing


1 last picture before going home!

No comments: