14 July 2009

My SG on Day 9 - 13 July 2009 : SICK!!!!!

I'm down with flu, fever and bodyaches. Super gancheong, keep suspecting it's H1N1 but GW says it's because we ate too much heaty food for the past week. Ok fine. Went to the pharmacy and bought some medication, need to stock up our supplies in Sweden too. Spent like almost $100 dollars on all sorts of pandanols and also Vitamin C tablets.

Drove down to Giant. Bought instant noodles, curry powder and instant pkt sauces to bring back to Sweden. Couldn't buy alot because of the 20kg baggage limit. I packed my luggage the night before and it's already weighing @ 16kg.


I'm not in the mood to do anything, feeling drowsy. I need to sleep! Poor GW, he had to rush through his laptop shopping at Courts because I was whining the whole time. Come to think of it, i feel kinda guilty now. Sorry dear!

Dinner was home cooked food :) My MIL whipped up a very sumptous dinner, there's sweet sour garoupa, pig intestine soup, GW's favourite toukay and also pig trotter vinegar which has to be cooked for 5 days. And after that we all went out to eat durian at Geylang.




























No comments: