08 July 2009

3rd day in SG already

Hello this is a boring entry, please don't read.


I just want to keep a copy of the food i stuffed into my stomach throughout my short SG stay. i think i totally let loose myself way overboard and eat like I'm in some competition.


Well, weather has been good so far (for us). It rained everyday when we were snoring away and stopped whenever we wanna go out. We can only fall asleep at ard 6am singapore time. So i guess we are still jet-lagging???

Day1: Immediately after the KLM touch down @ Singapore, we headed straight to Kallang Airport for dinner.
  • Char Kway Teow
  • Or Lua
  • Satay
  • Otah
  • Dumpling Soup
  • BBQ Stingray
  • Sugarcane drink
  • Supper: Wu Xiang from kopitiam downstairs

Day2: Slept all the way until 2pm. HAHA!!! No time to lose, we must quickly go check out the new Tampines One shopping centre.
  • Lunch @ Sushi Tei (SHIOK!)
  • Snacked on old chang kee's fried squid head (price increase to $1.50 liao!) and a white chocolate waffle. Gw bought a cheng teng from the bubble tea shop.
  • Dinner at Bishan Crystal Jade. We had shark fin soup, peking duck, roasted pork and dessert. I wanted to order suckling pig *drools* but they didn't have any on Mondays. SIAN!

  • After visiting gong gong and ma ma, we went midnight shopping @Mustafa. I was kinda looking forward to hear the indian guy greeting us "good morning... thank you come again" at the entrance. But it's just not our day lah, the guy didn't even look at us. SOBS.

  • Supper was Jalan Kayu rotiprata & kambing soup at 4am









Day3: I cut my hair today! I think aunty mary snipped off alot of my hair. It costs only $6.90 because she's a friend of my mum.
  • Initial plan was to go dim sum buffet @ teahouse China Square with my new hair. Called to make a booking and realised it had closed down. DIAO! Settled my dim sum cravings at Toa Payoh's Yum cha restaurant instead and I never regretted it. BEST!
  • Shopped at Parkway, I bought some clothes from topshop and mango, and a pair of heels from charles n keith 50% off ok!!! I heart GSS!
  • Was too full from the dim sum meal so couldn't really fill anymore dinner to our stomachs, but remember our motto: NO TIME TO LOSE? We went for something light. Shared Marche's mushroom soup and a chocolate mango fruit crepe @ Vivocity before catching a late night movie. It was "Drag me to hell", super scary movie almost had heart attack.
  • Became super alert after the heart attack and decided to go for supper. Craving for KFC actually but it was past midnight so every outlet was closed. We ended up eating alot at Clarke Quay Coffee Club. Shared Fried calamari, slipper lobster lingunie and muddy mud pie. I think i overstuffed myself that i almost puked.

No comments: