14 July 2009

8th day in SG : It's Sunday!

Church then went home to get some stuff. I miss my home!!! Bee bee couldn't recognise me until i call out her name. *Sobs* Took some pictures with Bee bee.



Is this the correct way to hold a dog?


GW teased bee bee with a dog treat. She's still as greedy as before.



And i witnessed him kicking her!!! Torturer, always bully bee bee.
Remember doggie burger?












My sister. She's 1 year older than me, but i always got mistaken as the elder one since we were young. This is her just-woke-up-look, no makeup nothing but still looking good.
I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!



1 last thing to do before leaving. I miss my bed.



jumped too high almost knocked my head


The new shopping center at Orchard, ION. So many people queueing to get into the LV boutique. Got sale isit???



As typical Singaporeans, we must join the Queue.


ION Orchard will not be opened until 21 July. We couldn't make it to the opening *signs*


Snacking at Takashimaya foodcourt. Muah Chee!


Octopus Tako Pochi


Japanese Cheese Pancake


Dinner was at JUMBO SEAFOOD. MY JUMBOOOOOOO!!!!


fried mantou goes really well with chilli crab


the thing i came for


fried mini squid


drunken prawns


spring onion frog legs



scallop yam rings. Didn't expect it to turn out so mini size.


my parents-in-law enjoying chilli crab




da-ge and da-sao.
I think da-ge was not ready for the picture.



the giant crab gong


random: I saw this pkt of chips at Cheers. It reads: everyone says good good eat.
Is it a direct translation from Chinese which is 大家说好好吃!



Day ended with midnight movie Transformers at Down Town East. YES! Another new shopping center. This is the cadbury ferris wheel inside. It has 24hr bowling, KTV, Internet cafe and arcade. A good place to hang out and have activities when you are at the chalet! Was zombie-fied after the movie.

No comments: