16 July 2009

14 July 2009: last day in SG: Flying back to Sweden at night

After 9 hectic days in SG, we decided to do something different on our last day, something that is less chaotic. Got up early enought to eat our long-procrasinated Macdonald's breakfast @ East Coast Park and had a stroll along the beach for a while. Then we sat down and grieved on all the foods we simply just have no time to eat during the past week.


They still have my favourite McGriddles!


Cannot make up my mind, I want to eat all.
Please note: The Macdonald in Karlskrona do not have breakfast menu


We each had a breakfast set and shared a McGriddle


My Big Breakfast and Milo Peng


I still have that just-out-of-bed-look on me


McGriddles yummy


he's having hotcakes, and stop playing with your food.

breathe in more Singapore air here before going back ok


Taokay increase price liao. The JJ cornetto ice cream is $3.20 now.


I was wondering why he's grinning at the ice cream cone wrapper


Then he did this.




Hello I am Ah Tiong, the china man

We then head off to Parkway Parade Giant to do our last minute groceries shopping. Then hanged out at the library for the aircon. People must be thinking who is this 2 crazy fellows taking so many pictures inside.


I think i have still have outstanding library fine.








Our last dinner before leaving for the airport.
All dishes were requested by GW and prepared by my MIL.





And very very fresh crabs!
GOODBYE SINGAPORE!

No comments: