03 August 2009

Leaving for Stockholm tomorrow!

Our last trip before the summer break ends. Stockholm here we come!!! Well it's going to be a do-whatever-we-want and relaxing 3 nights stay there, so no itinerary was planned. Hopefully we will have some interesting photos to share with you guys when we are back. :)



Anyway, we had laksa today :)

I found some taupok from malmo bus yesterday, perfect to go with laksa! But too bad, i didn't manage to find any hum (means cockles in hokkien). Talking about cockles, I will always recall this old joke.



To those who haven't heard this before:

This was during my brother's english oral exam when he was in Primary one. You know after reading a passage, you have to describe to the examiner what you see in the picture? The picture he got was a scene on the beach and he saw a boy picking cockles behind the rocks.


"This boy is collecting a basket of hum."


The teacher stared at him with disbelief. My brother kinda got her message and quickly corrected himself: SORRY SORRY! HE'S COLLECTING A BASKET OF HUMS.



My aunt happened to teach in the same school, so imagine the embarrassment she had to bear. HAHAHHAA!! I'm sorry if you are reading this, my genius bro. You are a legend.



Then it's xiaohua day out.
Sorry to bore you guys with my rabbit, but we love to take her pictures





tripod stand fever





She's totally beat and fell asleep after that.

No comments: