28 October 2012

What a crazy night!

So who's best dressed?


And who's the scariest of them all?
 

Quench your thirst with a glass of delicious eyeballs soda?


The girls are really creative with the decorations


Fresh tamago sushi, anyone?


Gotta hide this parang knife before anyone slice me into half


I'm a cute little tamgo sushi
BACK VIEW


My ah ma sew this costume for me, cool right!


Oh no, papa has an axe!!!
Thought hiding that parang knife was enough to save my life


The flintstones and a cheeky witch


Family shot!!


Siblings shot :) OH YAY!


Naughty Elliot wants papa to carry him all night long.


 Papa wiping tears off me.


My tamago sushi not cooperative.
Rather stare at the floor for 5 minutes than to take a nice picture with me..
HMPF!


Sushi also will get thirsty one ok


Very hot leh.
 Shun bian watch some TV.


HEEHEE!


With Winnie, she's wearing stitch's costume (as in Lilo and Stitch)
 

Wonderwoman taking off.


Really like this shot, looks so real!
Harry Potter flying on his Nimbus 2000.


Banana stealer. BAD MONKEY!!!


GW was inspired to become 孙悟空 with the monkey mask and my wonderwoman tiara.


师父,别再念了。。。师父!!!


Snacking time...
My favourite are pizzas, ngor hiangs and taiwan sausages!!!
 

LILO SO HIAO!!! LOLX!!!


Cheers to many more parties with the coolest bunch ever!

2 comments:

PrEeZ said...

Costumes very creative!but wat ois Ekmond suppose to be?Tamago sushi very cute!

Cindy said...

He didn't prepare his costume, so he's very random making use of the available props at the party. Hahaha!