12 October 2012

Keep them moving at Fidgets.

Photobucket
Oh yeah, let's race to the top!
 
 
Photobucket
Slow and steady, pom pee pee ok!!
 
 
Photobucket
Seems so fascinating to them
 
 
Photobucket
Javian: I'll give you a hand, bro!
 
 
Photobucket
Javian: Errm mommy, I swear it wasn't me....
 
 
Photobucket
See, I'm real good at fake crying right..
 
 
Photobucket
Wait arh, nose kinda itchy now...
 
 
Photobucket
My motor TEONG or not?!?!?
 
 
Photobucket
Woooohhhh... I wanna slide head down after this!
 
 
Photobucket
The boys have grown so much :)
 
 
Photobucket
Priyah! What shall we do for our next playdate?
 
 
P/S: Took over 100 shots here~ Send you the pictures to your mailbox soon k!

1 comment:

PrEeZ said...

I love the pics and captions.LMAO!so funny!Javian kept singing 'Elliot' 'Elliot' and keeps asking for him.Next date wanna do some painting?