24 October 2012

I love Hong Kong - Day 4

Today is our last day in Hong Kong. If it wasn't for the morning call from the reception at 10.15am, we would have sleep all the way past the check out time. We need to reach the airport by 4pm so technically we have about half a day and HKD500 to spend in HongKong.


Photobucket
Check out the crazy stairs we gotta climb up and down everyday to our hotel. Good exercise after all the food huh? GW gotta pull me up the stairs all the time, very siong one ok! Must remember to do some stretching to prevent body aches at the end of the day.


Photobucket
Walking along Wellington Street towards Shueng Wan direction, we popped into one of the many mini cafes for breakfast. GW ordered toast with butter and condense milk


Photobucket
I need a a heavy breakfast to chiong for my last minute shopping at Argyle Street with the last HKD500 in our pockets. Actually the stuff there are not expensive but since I could hardly fit into their "FREE SIZE" clothings, I bought mostly accessories, sunglasses, contact lens and shoes etc. We then board the airport express to the airport for our last meal in Hong Kong.
 

Photobucket
There are many restaurants/cafes in the airport to choose from.
There are chinese and vietnamese food, BBQ grill, japanese cuisine. We are so spoilt for choices.  
 
 
Photobucket
GW found his long lost arcade game!!!
 The fishing game we used to hog at Parkway Parade arcade during our paktoring days.
It's been a fufiling trip for me and I especially love the night spent at Disneyland. It's like the highlight of our trip and we really adore the food here. Haiz, gotta go on a strict diet when I'm back in Singapore. No need to remind me that I've put on weight ok. CIAO!

No comments: