25 October 2012

ALMOST 30

I wanted to have Japanese food for my birthday dinner and GW did some research and we land our kar-chngs at Rakuzen japanese restaurant, Millenia walk. Didn't wanna go to those kind very expensive places then end up still very hungry then go home still have to cook cup noodles to eat.
 
Yup, I'm turning 29 today.
 
 
 
They have assorted sashimis but I only take salmon so we order salmon sashimi
It was very fresh :) $13 


Tamago for appetizer - $6 only strongly recommend this 


Assorted sushi ($35) and roasted eel ($16).
Eel is very tasty, sushi okay okay.. Not a fan 


Haha, my first time trying sake. Didn't know sake is warm one!!
 Yah i know.. Very swakoo!!! 


Actually quite nice leh.
I drank the whole bottle cuz GW said he's driving so he cannot drink.
5 minutes only, whole face red. DIAO.
 

One happy diner


Thanks for bringing me out for dinner :) Love ya!
 

OKay remember not to order this grilled squid ($12)..
It's dry, hard and tasteless.
 

 Walk walk after dinner. Cross the Helix bridge to MBS.





Happened to catch the laser show  


Muddy mud cake. Sing the birthday song for me :)


 

 

 My present from GW!!!
Love it to the max.


Hope to have a Macdonald birthday party next year!!!

No comments: