25 October 2009

Males prohibited (except chauffeurs)

Last friday, the girls organised a choi chio ladies night out :) I think it's the first time we have such a gathering right... We had a very nice dinner at Fox & Anchor and then to Nivo for some drinks. (Yeah, limited choices when you are in Karlskrona)

And since my birthday is just around the corner, I was treated like a celebrity the whole night. Being showered with alot of attention, plenty of photo takings and and and... I LOVE MY PRESENTS! You girls can really read my mind lah.

Here's the pictures (don't worry, i did my QC) taken that night. Everyone's super chio ok, those can go become actresses kind of chio. Don't believe me??? The pictures will make your jaw drop.



























































































*Hey girls, I'm going to post the pictures of our "model poses" another time cuz I can't find some of the pictures in the book leh. Need some time, so stay tuned!

No comments: