05 October 2009

Jeremy's Birthday @ Nivo on Friday night

Oh, a year has passed just like that. We had a mooncake celebration before heading down to Nivo to count down to 3rd October, which is quek's birthday. Since I've already uploaded the pictures in FB, I shall just put up collages of my favourite party photos here...


PRE-ALERT: ALOT OF MY PICS CUZ IT'S MY BLOG!




it was fun hanging out with everyone




The dancing part was hilarious.


AND HERE'S MY FACE, RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!



Group picture


We played a table game.
losers of the day: kenji & barry

seline peek-a-boo??


My favourite picture!



When the cake came, we were taunting Quek & Seline to kiss kiss kiss.. And these swedes rushed up from behind and force themselves on Quek.




yeah.. the kiss kiss



totally clueless but still looking great



sassy look



no time to hide behind my man


The girls. (celine missing)

Cheers and many happy returns!

No comments: