22 October 2009

I love KTV, i can sing until i die.

Well, I haven't been updating for a while. I had a fun-filled smashing week but 小灿 is a little tad too bulky for me to bring around so photos here. Hopefully I will have more photos to share with you guys when I get my smaller camera.

Anyway, I'm just going to write down what happened the past week for my own recording purposes. It's going to get boring.

Last Saturday, I tagged along Jeremy's car to Malmo with the crazy people to eat Mongolian buffet. They have stuff like salmon, sushi, mussels etc and was kinda expensive, adding up to around 220kr per pax. And as typical Singaporeans, we stuffed ourselves crazy to make the meal worthwhile. Seline and me got tricked by Alvin, and our teppanyaki came to us like char kueh teow. The day ended on a high note. Yes, very high indeed. We KTV-ed til wee hours at Alvin's crib, got home and activated my sleep button then concussed.

The next day. Summer invited some of us to have dimsum lunch at her house, followed by KTV session!!! Hey girl, I love your lor mai kai, it's very very tasty. Night came and it was steamboat at Seline's house :) Good stuff again. Almost KTV-ed again but it didn't happen.

Oh yah, not forgetting the bistro cafe lunch buffet with the Priyah and the girls. It's a super good deal lah, only 65kr if you go there after 1.15pm. They have good pasta. Then we all went to the vet to see Godis take his jab. The vet was kinda long winded and sprouted 15min of chimology before giving Godis a jab which lasted around 3 seconds. We then check out the horse riding club nearby. Love the horses there, they are so tame! And there's a white horsie with cleopatra fringe. She lowered her head when she saw us and we get to sayang her, so cute right. Makes me wanna buy a horse!

Winter break is nearing and that means I'll be going somewhere. If nothing goes wrong, it will be Prague, Poland and London (Primark I'm coming!!!) to count down 2010.

No comments: