11 October 2009

I'VE GOT GREEN EYES! (i still can't get over it)

We wanted to have our lunch at our favourite cafe in Karlskrona before driving off to Kostar (cuz there's isn't anything fantastic to eat at Kostar) but there ain't any parking lots at centrum!!!

ARRGHHH... What's happening man, is there a population boom in Karlskrona??? Anyway, we changed plans to eat Egg Burger instead. Not my first choice but still very tempting ;-)

A photo of me and my green eyes.
Hmm, not very obvious right???


What about now? Can see or not?
CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE, IT'S GREEN!!!!!


Ok, dear please go and order my egg burger now. Starving already.


Waiting for our egg burgers...


Happy with my 80g hamburger with egg :)


He ordered nuggets for side. Didn't know the price until he paid for it.
52kr (10sgd) for 5 pcs nuggets. Super bohua, next time i fry for you ok



The very boring journey to Kostar.
Rain and trees, rain and trees.


Let's take some pictures.


Hey boss, don't drink and drive ok.


I keep taking pictures of myself. I love my green eyes.


Finally at Kostar :)

Not a soul to be found.
The weather was chilly at 8degrees after the rain, and everyone's hiding in the shopping centre

















It's a rewarding trip for us today. He got himself a super expensive (to me it's ex) leather jacket. He walked 3 times around shopping centre before he can make up his mind to purchase it. And after that he bought a pair of boots for me. I like it very very much dear. I'M SO HAPPY!!!

But no more splurging next month.

No comments: