09 October 2009

The sky is getting dark earlier everyday. SOBS. Feeling EMO.

This is my auntie-go-market-look. No makeup, just fill in my brows only.
SLIPPERS RULES! I can wear slippers with any outfit lah. I don't really care.

Gangster going to piah chwee with a bag of plastic bottles?
HAHA!! No lah, just going out for a quick dinner then groceries shopping.


My favourite pizza place


This is what he always do before opening the can drink.
WIPE WITH TISSUE FIRST!


ok it's safe to drink now. Clean freak.


Hopefully can pull off as a teenager.



Wah seh.. the pizza took very long leh. (though we were their only customers)
So our dinner wasn't that quick after all.


his kebab came first.

... then my glamour pizza. Fresh from oven and piping hot :)


Busy eating so byebye for now.

No comments: