22 October 2009

fake lashes do wonders

I was bored and thought I should practise applying the lower lashes which Seline gave me weeks ago. Yup, I'm finally in the mood! Well, putting on fake lashes is tedious stuff for fatty fingers like mine. Especially those with filmsy stems. I even had my upper lashes entangled with the lower ones during my first attempt and created a horrible mess!

I'm determined to get it on this time. So after a long time twisting, sticking, peeling, adjusting and having emo thoughts of killing myself...

... I GOT IT!!!
And I even remove the lashes on one of my eye to show u the contrast. (See next picture)
I had to take tons of pictures to choose 1 which don't look too cock-eyed.




Big difference right! I seriously need fake lashes to save myself.

*p/s: remember to use your eyeliner to fill in your lash line if you wanna put fake lashes ok. I was lazy and did the shortcut way.

No comments: