17 August 2009

my boring life update

Other than building robots endlessly in Facebook, I'm following this new taiwanese drama - 福氣又安康 every week.


I've lost count how many times I repeated myself when watching the episodes, " Dear how??? I really don't know who to choose!!! The rich guy or the gangster guy? Both also handsome leh."

I must have irritated the shit out of GW cause he wants to "kok" my head.


This is 藍正龍, he's the rich and evil guy (but slowly became a good guy because of the girl). I read up his profile and realised he acted in Meteor Garden back in 2001 as some care leh fare I guess, since I've never watch Meteor Garden before. And I think he looks like a Korean actor whose name I can't recall.


And this is the hot gangster, 邱澤. He's playing the "愛不求回报, 默默的付出只要你幸福" guy here and he's getting alot of sympathy from me cause the girl didn't choose him in the end.



And half of the time I'm scolding the girl for not choosing him

No comments: