17 August 2009

GW, you are not going to buy that pool table!!!

So we went Kalmar yesterday and reached home at ard 7pm. We were both dead tired and wanted to rest for a while before cooking dinner. But we didn't expect to rest our way til next day and clocked 16hrs of sleep!

We are going to eat subway today! I'm all ready to go but GW need to pungsai last minute. While waiting, I stole his precious ice cream sandwich from the freezer. Hiak hiak!


At subway.
Sorry dear, i messed up your haircut again. The top part not quite balanced eh?


junk food

I ate the sub of the day


Saw this pool table selling @2299kr and GW is dying to buy it.


I told him our place is too small to keep this pool table but he's very stubborn lor. He got home and started measuring here and there, and tell me can can can, enough space to have the pool table in the living room.


Hello dear, you not only need space to put the pool table, but you also need to have enough space to play it. Remember cue sticks are very long so PLEASE DROP YOUR IDEA!


After much whinning, he got home to prepare dinner while I do the housework


BAK KUT TEH!

No comments: