26 August 2009

what's happening in the house today

I had lunch with aunty sherin, aunty seline, aunty aizhen & baby anders at cafe 1344. It's been a while and Anders do look alittle different now with his new double eyelids.


Well, I don't have any photos outside because i cannot find my camera anywhere. It's not on my desk, not on the coffee table, not on the bed... and I'm late already! ARGHHH!!! I'm never good at finding stuff or remembering where I last put them. And GW is always the one who help me recover my lost items.


I don't know how he did it, but he found the camera in less than a minute.




Our dinner was BBQ chicken wings.
Just chuck all into the oven and wait for 25minutes. No hassle at all!




and fried wantons (mincepork going to expire soon, have to clear them fast)



Ta-dah!! These are magnets from our europe trips and of course I hope there are more to come!
I love looking at them and recalling all the funny stuff that happened during our trips.
Ahh.. all those memories. SOBS



This clumsy boy accidentally brushed his shoulder against some magnets and broke one.



And not forgetting xiaohua the stinko bunny.
She's so cute :) I love carrying her but she's always dying to break free and go look for GW.




Our everyday-after-dinner-dessert. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!!

No comments: