29 August 2009

Ahhh.. even the air smells so fresh now

We are expecting a special visitor from Singapore tomorrow!


So today, we did a thorough spring cleaning for our apartment. Bought a foldable bed and mattress from IKEA, vacuumed and mopped floor, cleared my laundry, clean xiaohua's sai in her cage, took out the rubbish. My bathroom is now spotless and the toilet bowl can blind your eyes. And in order to maintain the cleanliness of the toilet, I forbid GW from doing "big business" in it. (Haha, no lah.. I'm not that extreme.)


Oh ya! And GW tidied up the mess on his study table. So glad he did it cause I've been nagging him to clean up those junk for a million years already. I'm delighted to see my house in such spick and span condition but i wonder how long it can last.


Will reveal who is the special guest in my next post so stay tune!




On a side note, we went to practise pool secretly. Hopefully we can level up and not be so chiu like before. We can't even hit a straight ball into the pocket... yes we are really that chui.

No comments: