08 June 2009

Upcoming 1 week SG holiday: i want to spend alot of time with my family

In approximately one month's time, I'll be back in my Singapore the sunny island where I can fulfil all my food craves which i've been dreaming and drooling over for the past 14 months.


My jumbo seafood!!! My Sri Lanka crab with mantou!!!


At the same time, my short Roma getaway is also getting closer and closer. AHhhh... So many things to look forward to hor! I'm already done with the hotel bookings, flight confirmations, and I've also finished digesting Rick Steve's guidebook for Roma. (thanks sher, it was really helpful)

Now I just need to work out my itinerary. So many places to cover but so little time to spend.


I remember my mum had always wanted to visit the colosseum after watching the movie Gladiators. Paisey arh mummy, I go first.



Should I make a day trip to pisa or not? Struggling inside. It will take 6 hours train journey to get there. If you know me, I'm someone who cannot tahan sitting in a train and doing nothing. I might just bite my own tongue and bleed myself to death inside the compartment.


Read alot negative reviews on pisa. And many commented it's not worth a visit because there's only a leaning tower and nothing else in pisa. And you can gladly window shop if you want since all shops close at 3pm. Will think about it again.


Feeling so excited and constipated now. Diao.

No comments: