15 June 2009

avoid purple at all costs

It was pouring heavily all morning and took us 2.5hr to reach malmo instead of the usual 2hr. And I've already knew what i wanted to eat.. dimsum for lunch then pho bo for dinner! YAY!!!

I was wearing a purple dress so I chose to put on pink and purple eyeshadow for my eye makeup. I hardly use purple shades because I can easily turn out to look like the taiwan ruhua if overdosed.


Remember the aunty with the stocking on her head??? Speaking of ruhua.. I really miss watching Jacky wu hosting the Guess Show. He's like the best so far.

Ok, back to the topic.
Apparently when we got there... both the dim sum and pho bo restaurant were closed!!! They both had notices pasted on their doors stating they were closed for the summer. In Singapore, most restaurants can only afford to rest for 2 days during CNY. Base on this assumption, I reckon they must be earning ALOT in order to close their restaurant for 1 month lor!

Anyway, we settled our lunch with Thai food. We took their lunch menu for two, and ordered 2 glasses of mango juice. Damage = 310SEK


We found a place which offers free parking after 4pm on Saturdays. I took this picture when GW was buying a parking ticket. The sky like want to rain, don't want to rain like that.


Didn't take much pictures.. Nothing really fascinating until I saw these trees with soccer balls growing on them.


We left at 7pm and the sun is still bright and shining.
I love summertime!

No comments: