20 June 2009

I don't have alot of old pictures in my laptop. I think i look very different.

Taken 2006 at grandma's place. This cute little golden retriever puppy (name: xiao yuan lu) can really melt your heart. See blue eyes!!!



Guangzhou 2007. I thought i looked cheena. GW even commented that i looked ugly!!!




This was taken when i was doing spring cleaning for CNY back in 2006 or 2007??? The bouquet was a birthday gift from GW.. yah i know they are already so dead. Took this last photo for memorial sake before I dispose them.




Taken @ Tinglin's wedding, together with GW's mum and dasao.

Both our dresses were tailor made by our MIL. Nice right? I requested for green ;)



Ahhh... My Bangladesh days when I was doing events.
I got a shock when i found this picture, super chaotar.



This was during GW's Bangladesh days. Should be 2005, i think. I was wearing grey lenses with no degrees, yeah i wear them because they make me look chio.

No comments: