07 June 2009

6 June: Sweden National Day so I took a break from my diet

The day started with a very filling brunch at tre G cafe


purposely ordered this cute little sailor boy because it's swedish national day!



he use the swedish flag as toothpick???


newly wed on horse carriage



ducks do get tired of swimming


beware: alot of my pictures coming up
love my catwoman top! I always wanted to get a female superhero tee and sherin found this in H&M and i happily bought it :)


kuro came out to play

xiaohua too desperate liao... (she's not humping on her shadow, it's kuro)


face off. black vs white









dipped my legs in the water. brain freezed























some warships came to karlskrona





xiaohua travelling with us in the car





i was afraid of the mother swan.. (see my stand until so straight pose)


day ended with more FOOD! Anti-carbo my head. just eat.

No comments: