02 June 2009

It's 9pm now and the sky is still bright and shining!

Hello! We don't have to wait for weekends to hit the beach because the day is so longggg!!!
And I love singing this: here comes the sun... doo doo doo doo...

I love this bright pink table mat.
Yeah... I bought it from rusta @49kr only and it's so catchy and goes well with my shades too!



sherin in her floppy beach hat... nice right

Only the swedes got the guts to jump into these super cold water. I can only act chio on shore.

I love you monchitchit! Please bring me to the beach again.
My backside itchy moment was caught on camera!

putting on our most 阳光 look

yes sherin, i have to agree that rabbits really do not like the sun

the lollipop which can never be finished

Lazing around... Rome I'm coming!!


alvin wanted to see if xiaohua can float on water

No comments: