19 April 2009

the yellow ferry that brought us all to ASPO

There's a free yellow ferry service to Aspo departing hourly from centrum. It's like you can bring your bicycles or drive your car into the ferry and after 20minutes... Voila! You find yourself at the pulau ubin of Karlskrona, a little island named Aspo.


Welcome to Aspo


We went to check out the drottning castle


The drottning castle... but somehow when we got there it was closed.



So we took a "到此一游" picture



And without fail, we will have some stupid photos



Yeah! This is the season when we can all lie on the grass again!



When we drove pass a place full of super size cows.. we didn't know exactly what kind of cows are they, so we just called them 牛魔王



It's one big ass cow

I know you can't tell but my legs were trembling in this picture. GW keep saying i'm standing too far away from them but i'm really scared ok. I was wearing red and this 牛魔王 eyes were following my every movement!!! And if these big fat cows were to charge at me, i believe these filmsy little barb wires wouldn't hold!



I don't know if i should say GW is very haolian or brave. He stood really close to the barb wires and it seems like this 牛魔王 is ready to attack him with the horns anytime. We got super gan chiong and scurried back to the car as fast as we could. Yes, call us cowards I don't care.



Ok I shall finish this post abruptly with a nice picture of me basking in the sun and trying to act chio. Please try to ignore my market slippers. Took this while waiting for the ferry to come and send us back to Karlskrona. Our saturday ended with super good ice cream, steamboat and a late night horror movie at my place.

And now I'm really excited with our next road trip to Denmark, Copenhagen. Tivoli here I come..come..come.. *imagine it getting fader and fader*

No comments: