09 April 2009

Baby Alonza is a sleeping beauty

Congrats to Ah Lua and Kersin! You are now Daddy and Mummy liao! After 40 hours of labour pain, Baby Alonza was brought to this world on 4th April 2009 :) She's a beautiful baby girl with big eyes and 2 deep dimples.

This is my first time carrying a newborn baby, I never dare to carry newborns because they are so small and fragile!!! I might just break their limbs if I'm not careful enough. Hehe.. The photo of me carrying baby Alonza is in Sherin's camera.. Aiya I should get it from her then haolian in my blog.. (OK i know there is nothing to haolian about, but i want can?)




Kersin and baby on webcam with her family back in Singapore


We came at the wrong timing because it's Alonza's sleeping time. This is Mummy Kersin squeezing Alonza's face to wake her up. But she just don't give a heck.



Don't believe right... I take close up shot and show you.
Alonza: I can sleep no matter what you do to me. ZZZzzzz


Kersin then disturbed Alonza again by teasing her lips.
Alonza: NO KICK! I can still sleep with my mouth open :O


I'm a sleeping supergirl!



Wah... she can squeeze out a little dimple when sleeping leh!


Baby Alonza is so cute! She yawned when I took picture with her!

Mummy and Baby moment



Daddy and Baby moment



Ah Lua's little precious girl...

Proud parents of Alonza... and of course she is still sleeping soundly!


P/S: Must give extra credit to Sherin for holding the quilt which gives us a nice backdrop for pictures. Muahahhahaha!

No comments: