27 April 2009

I'm addicted to you!

I've been playing Restaurant City in Facebook for the past 3 days and I must say it's pretty addictive :) Well, basically you own a restaurant and you use your earnings to buy stuff to decorate it. And since there's no way to set the prices on the menu, I named my restaurant the "$2 chicken rice" store!
Check out some of the screenshots below.


FYI, everything was overpriced in this game so my decoration is minimal. I accidentally bought this signature board for $1000 because I tried to drag it to see if it matches my roof. Imagine how many plates of chicken rice I have to sell for that!



And when i saw my sister's extremely overdecorated chinese restaurant, i'm extremely jealous because I reckon she is extremely rich. When she asked me if it looks like a temple, I told her it looks extremely like a brothel and she can name it 青花楼 or something similar.

OK. Maybe I was too extreme about it.


This is the interior of my restaurant.
And yes my patrons will have to walk pass the whole line of toilet bowls before they can eat. Cool right!

 


The fun part in this game is you can hire your friends to work for you. Wisley, Kersin and myself are the chefs, Ah wei is my waitress, and the one wearing cheongsam carrying a pail is my sister aka the toilet cleaner!

A typical day in the restaurant, eveyone's working hard but sorry no OT pay hor. And everytime i see the red cheongsam girl I got the urge to shout to her:

Oeiiiii what you doing!!?!? Why the toilet bowl tiok tart again!!?!?

No comments: