01 June 2018

The Magic Faraway Tree @ Gardens by the Bay

Here we are, on the path to the Magic Faraway Tree!!!


Found a cute squirrel ;)


The Land of Toys


Hey children! Let's pose like a toy for this picture!
This is Elliot, pretending to be a teddy bear and Leah, as a doll.



Complete the trail quest at the check point of every Land you visit. 


Redeem a small gift upon completion.





The Land of Enchantment




Something's brewing...
The final ingredient to complete the concoction.


The Land of Tea Parties 


Candies everywhere!!!


Land of Nursery Rhymes.
Little Miss Muffet sat on the tuffet!


Little Bopeep's asking Elliot if he has seen her sheep


Elloot found the sheep who ran away.



The Magic Faraway Tree is hands down, my favourite series from Enid Blyton. My first copy was from Aunty Lydia and it's a page turner! I yearn to visit the Land of Birthday Parties, Land of Potions, and many more. I adore Mr Saucepan, Moonface and Silky, and would love to slide down the slippery slope too! 
Can you imagine my excitement when I learned about the theme for this year's children festival at GBTB.
Psst, admission is free for this one!

No comments: