07 September 2017

Day 4: Still Bangkok

It's our 4th day here and our vacay is gonna end soon.
Our itinerary for today is nua...


Had an hour of Thai massage to revive my old bones before we have our late lunch.


Hello lobster sashimi my old friend, we meet again.


At Red Sky, just in time for their happy hour which ends at 6pm. 


Nice weather up there.
Waiting for the sun to set...







Went one level down to Uno Mas for sangria 


Enjoying the romantic and cosy ambience here.


So nice of the waiter to help us with a photo when he saw us struggling with wefies.


Street food outside Central world.
This bbq pork is so well marinated! 


Went back to hotel to nua... accidentally fell asleep and woke up at almost 11pm, feeling so famished.
Made our way to the newest night market nearby, Talad Neon.


While we were there, the crowds were mostly heading home and the night market 变成很好走leh. 
Had our sinful dinner at 12 midnight!


Yums


The grilled fish with salt is soooo good!


Bought the watermelon because chio.


With my 70baht watermelon!


Aiyo... Why my boyfriend so hamsum ah...
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!
He's gonna kok my head when he reads this.


Hey mom, look at me! Look at me!

2 comments:

sQ said...

We love the marinated bbq pork! Very yummy!
Talad Neon... don't know why we never come across this place.. after I'm back from BKK in Jul'17 then I saw from ladyironchef's post that it is nearby Platinum Mall!

Cindy said...

Yes, it's just beside Berkeley hotel! Small size night market to visit if you are tired to travel too far..