28 May 2010

English Tea

 
 The quaint little cafe. Sherin walking in with a cuppa tea.


 
 And I stole her tea to take pictures with


Checking her pictures before tucking in


 The 45 degrees from the top aka the most chio angle.


 
And we happened to drop by and help ourselves with Priyah's fresh from oven jam tarts :)

 
We postponed our SRK movie marathon because Priyah's got very interesting stories to share from her trips!
Like what Sherin said, it's always the hiccup that makes the holiday unforgettable ;)

 
I can't help but think there's something really funny going on here.
But they were actually laughing at nothing lor. Siao right.

 
 And I wanted to join in the "not-funny-laughing" fun with them.
So we started laughing at Priyah for nothing. (OKok i know we are very boliao, thanks.)

 
 A proper shot. Chio!

 
 Then Priyah did the bump-it on me. I look so dumb with my crossed eyes.
Check out the poof!

 
 Me love bump-it!!!!


 
Woooo... Priyah bought Jamie Oliver's cookbook :) 



 
I randomly flipped through the cookbook and found a recipe to cook RABBIT.
NOOOOOOO!!! How can you eat rabbits (glare at GW) they are so cute!!!!
Rabbits are friends, not food ok.

3 comments:

Grace Chua said...

WAHAHAHAH u should show this to xiao hua whenever she misbehaves.

Cindy said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

slegna said...

hahahhaah! i agree with the above comment.