14 December 2009

our weekend gone too fast

It's 3 degrees and snowed for a while when we were on the way to IKEA on Saturday. It's nice to have a little snow falling on you but when it gets heavy, it becomes a chore. And I dread it.


 
IKEA is selling real christmas trees. Well, I was thinking of cutting down 1 of the wild chirstmas tree along the road to Kostar and plant it in my garden. FOC leh.


Me and a moose puppet in IKEA.


Talking about moose, there was a moose accident when we were on the way home from Kostar. We didn't witness the accident though, we just saw a moose lying helplessly in the middle of the road when we got there. We went down to check it out cuz I've never seen a real moose in my life, it looked something like a donkey/cow/horse and 2 of his legs were badly fractured and couldn't get up.

There was a long traffic jam behind us, everyone was waiting for a truck or animal ambulance to come and save the moose. But never would I know they did not intend to save the animal at all, someone appeared with a shotgun and gave the moose 2 shots in the head. It was struggling in pain after that and seeing that it's still alive, they used a small knife to cut the neck (yes like cutting a steak with a blunt knife) and let it bled to death before they moved it away from the road. END.


Anyway I acquired a new friend in IKEA. And his name is 五花鼠



I like him immediately when I saw it on the rack.
I thought he's so ugly and stupid looking.


And infact, being ugly & stupid looking makes it so cute

I was stroking 五花鼠 like a real guinea pig in IKEA and received stares.


Then we make our way to Kostar Christmas market.
It's so much colder (zero degree) here.


The christmas market this year is kinda disappointing.


But hey! They have candy apples!












Love the lights they did to the trees.











It felt so heart warming to have a piping hot sausage in the cold...



Dabao-ed 2 candy apples



Kostar has the best candy apple.
GW wanted to buy this long sleeve polo but only have size S left (he's a size M). He tried his luck squeezing into it in the fitting room but erm.. obviously very tight. And the tight fit transformed the silly boy into Bruce Lee. WAAAAATTTTTTAAAARRRRR!



Sunday. I was craving for Macdonalds Chicken Tasty.



Check out my new glasses from Cubus @49kr.. (aimed for long time ok)
No one's gonna laugh at me this time round, cuz I'VE GOT LENS ON THE FRAME!!!

Our dinner. Chilli crab with baguette (forgot to buy mantou)

No comments: