07 December 2009

karlskrona & randoms

i did some simple math calculations.
everyday (watching TV all day long + move less than 50 steps at home) = FAT
I seriously need to work on my cardio if i don't want to get eaten by zombies!!!!


The walk to centrum.
Will you choose to take the boring short route or a scenic long one?
I chose the latter, something which I don't usually do in Singapore.


My subway lunch with crazy seline. Stop torturing Godis!



Good news :) The shops are now operating daily for the ease of Christmas shopping


This fractured leg troll was GW's gift from little christmas.
So funny!


Laksa for dinner and after that we watched 3 horror movies in a row!


Extra spicy. Eat liao sure laosai.


Poor Kuro was locked away in the cage when Sherin is not around.


sian face Kuro

No comments: