20 December 2009

Happy 1st month to Angel, Rui en.

Today we went to baby angel's 1st month celebration and i get to carry her again! And the food is ICHIBAN- Braised duck, pig organ soup, chilli prawns, curry chicken, chicken wings, yam cake (eh, still have some more but I can't recall)




Wall nicely decorated by mummy Summer!







Cutie baby was having her beauty sleep when we arrived.
We don't disturb you first ok, aunty go and attack the haoliao first. Nom Nom Nom...



See, I have Angel in my arms! It's my second time carrying her liao but still as gan cheong as the first time. My heart was beating very fast and my body was like super stiff and I dared not move much.

Then 30 seconds later, baby started crying. I guess I'm not cradling her the correct way and she's feeling very uncomfortable. Plus I really have no idea how I locked myself into this dumb posture which doesn't allow me to make any adjustments to my arms. Duh!



ARH! I'm in deep trouble. Baby couldn't stop crying no matter I stand or sit. I tried rocking her abit, and also uttered the word "MAGIC!" several times hoping she will stop crying after that. In the end, all things failed and I had to seek help from Summer.

P/S: the "Magic" thingy was kinda lame (and never works) so please don't learn

No comments: