11 December 2009

the last party of the year (click picture to enlarge)

We are going for little christmas party at First Hotel :)
And this is GW doing last minute polishing before we go


faster lock the door and let's goooooo!!!


At the ballroom. Guests swarming in as time goes by.


the dudes at the same table



Drinks.... anyone???


Then Seline & Jeremy came... Flashing her new Chanel bag.
I love her red dress & red lipstick. HOT HOT HOT!!!!


Hehehe.. And me go for cheap thrill.
POSE WITH SELINE'S CHANEL BAG!!!!


Will take a while for the buffet dinner to start... So let's take photos!!!


The Christmas Cola.


Barry kena forced to drink.

 

Us at the dinner table.



Alvin pouting and missing Sherin



Buffet start liao!!!!!



KS taking care of baby while Lua go get some food back to feed the family.
Alonza so cute!






Many wives missing this year.
Sherin, Priyah, Aizhen, Shuwen are in happy Singapore sunny island eating all the goody food and Summer's still having her confinement... BUT CAMWHORING STILL GOES ON.






Yuxuan crying.. hu hu hu... so sad
p/s: no idea what she's crying over but i'm quite sure it wasn't me



Another Alonza picture. I know i've repeated myself many times but i still have to say it.
SHE'S SO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!



Weisheng, the hardcore photographer of the night



Me and KS. She's so skinny now.

I had my LV clutch with me everywhere i go because i wanted it to be on camera.
Yes yes, I know I'm very shallow!!! But i want leh. Hmpf!


My dear Monchitchit (with no pose as usual)



my zi pai with KS


This was taken without flash. So it's kinda blurry.


Seriously don't know why Barry stand so far away from me!


And he's trying so hard to strike ANTM poses. Joker lah.


Hey Seline, u look good without that shawl. Should have dump it with Jeremy lah.





The choir. Nice one but really worried the girl's hair will catch fire.

The singles and their only entertainment of the night was alcohol.


Enjoying dessert in a seductive way


I wanna take picture with Alonza but she only let her mummy carry her leh.
She will cry if it's somebody else.



Santa Claus. Wahahhahaa so lame.

Yay I have a picture with Alonza!!!
I took over KS and carried Alonza from behind then she thought I'm her mummy. But only lasted only for 30 seconds and got busted. I love this blank face look of hers. SO CUTE!


Everyone's like queueing up to carry Alonza.





Hot swedish girl singing christmas carols for us.
Can't help noticing her big boobs.


Fair girls look pretty effortlessly.
Haiss.


I love this drink (don't know what's it called) but it's like rum tea.


Our supposedly fierce look but Seline nvr cooperate lor.


Yeah we are very versatile one ok.


The full body pose.
Green & Red. We are christmas tree?



Nic walked pass so shun bian took a picture.




And don't forget the kids!!!


Bubbly Jingxuan and her duno what pose (I'm only following her)


WAH! I'm one of them! So happy.

No comments: