07 September 2009

pink overdose

Sunday. I'm in the mood to experiment a pink look and it turn out not exactly bad. Forced GW to bring us (me and rabbit) out to take tons of photos and after that groceries shopping at Citygross.


I received a few stares in the supermarket. I wonder if they are checking me out because I'm chio or because I look like an alien.

So here's my pink look complete with pink bow headband, pink eye makeup, pink blush and lipgloss. It's my first time using pressed powder and concealer as part of my makeup. Though the concealer cannot hide my freckles totally, I'm somehow quite pleased it managed to lighten them alittle. And the fake lashes and brown contact lenses make me look like a door doll!

Ok, I'm lazy with captions today so just scroll to see pictures bah!




































No comments: