24 September 2009

Late night project. I'm just there to eat.

This is Shuwen's 10min, fast and easy swissroll. I kinda miss eating kaya so I requested her to spread kaya on it. I got greedy and helped myself to more kaya on my swissroll. Heh heh.


Next up is her virgin attempt to make yam ring (just the ring only since it's for testing purposes). I remember eating yam ring at wedding banquets, and they will have scallops, prawns, mushrooms, snow peas etc inside the ring. Then 10 people at the table have to share 1 pathetic yam ring and gets to taste only a small piece. So not shiok right... I want to eat more!




The yam ring is a great success!
Crispy and has a strong yam fragrance when you sink your teeth into it. I hope shuwen will make the full version of this yam ring soon. Errrr.. Can I request for OR NI as well?

No comments: