05 September 2009

hotdog, car wash & pork ribs

The hotdog stand outside willys supermarket.
Kinda miss eating hotdog in the cold.



Trying to sneak a picture of this boy preparing my order and got caught red handed!


All time favourite (cause it's the cheapest and comes with a drink. HAHAHA!!)


Didn't know you were so hungry dear...

Too much light exposure for this shot, so I tweeted the lighting alittle. Yes, I know the colours still look weird but my editing skill is limited so don't hiam ok. Hopefully my SLR will arrive this week then can go around taking photos like crazy.


Here's a quick shower for the bird crap covered car.

Silly boy


I found a 2-steps BBQ pork ribs recipe online and went to try it out.
First, you boil the ribs in pineapple juice for 45minutes until tender.


Then you glazed them with your favourite BBQ sauce and oven 10min for each side.


The dish looks plain without any garnishing but no worries, Mr Madagascar Penguin is here to help :)

No comments: