30 October 2008

Thought of the day: Eat more swedish meatballs can improve swedish?

I just submitted my berätta online! Yeahhhhhhhhh..... Finally one task down! And now i can play with 小花 then after that prepare to stress and die on exam day because there's oral and written paper! Haha, i have no confidence because my swedish is really very "pua kang"(hokkien).

The teacher speaks alot of swedish in class and I am one of those who catch no ball one. There was one incident when she came to me and asked "what did u eat yesterday?" Die la, it's not a yes/no question so cannot use my life line 50-50... And I only managed to decode translate 1 swedish word from that question. (That word was "yesterday"). And I guessed she's asking me what I did yesterday so I answered her loudly "I went to Malmö yesterday!" Then her eyes stare big big at me... I don't understand why they always pick me to answer questions in class.

Must be the fengshui.


小花 and me in my auntie hairstyle!

No comments: