25 October 2008

yeah, im celebrating my annual 21st birthday AGAIN!!!

Gw brought me out for birthday feast today and came back just in time for cell group meeting. They prepared a small celebration for me!!! Christine made me a GREEN cake.. I'm so xinfu :) Haha the whole world knows i love green, photos are with sherin so can't post now.
I put on fake lashes today i think i looked chio! Got high voltage electric current come out one... WAAHAHAHHAHA!!!

very hiao, took 1 self pic in the pet shop


on the other hand, gw was very serious... checking out 小花 's necessities


on the way to centrum... heading towards my big feast :)


my driver


We dined at michelangelo, yes the place that barry said got pretty girl working there one lor. It's my first time there... and we were their only customers when we stepped in. The place is not very well-lit (which is no good cuz my non-flash pictures turned out blurry) so quite romantic.

very "michelangelo themed"


 Paintings on the ceiling reminded me of our europe tour.


i like the serviette. Nice.


i had black pepper steak


he ordered lamb


MEAT IS SO TENDER!


usually i will order rare beef in Singapore, but since i'm in angmoh country i downgraded to medium rare.

 
they gave us a coffin treasure box when we asked for the bill.
Gw: can i put the serviette inside then we run away?


gw bought me a slice of cake :)

actually i was too full from the dinner

saw this when i returned from cellgroup, so cute!!!! Gw put papa mammoth inside 小花 cage!

No comments: