11 May 2008

the Malmo bus

today there is a bus coming from Malmo and they say we can buy chinese groceries!!! Groceries which are classified as exotic here. And I found my dried chilli there, now can cook curry liao!
Picture of the Malmo bus, basically it's an old laoyah bus with all the seats removed.

Snapped a picture while shopping in the bus, it's quite cramp here so not convenient to take pictures lah.. See, they put up the racks and also nicely furnished with freezers to keep frozen stuff like fish and prawns etc. I was craving for luncheon meat, but too bad they don't have it.


I saw chye sim and bought it right away. In local supermarket they only have broccoli, broccoli and broccoli. Eat until sian man... They never fix the price tags for the stuff they are selling, so we grab like machiam they are FOC. In the end, we spent $590 kronos in this bus!!! I think the boss anyhow whack the prices.

No comments: