29 May 2008

I went to my blog and the first thing that struck me was... who turned on the lights arh? ok blahhhh.......... that sounds lame. Well, Sherin helped to edit the lighting of my blog banner picture. Weeeeee........... Appreciated :D

Gw was away so I was alone in this house for the past few nights. When I was struggling to get to sleep at 2am. I heard some noises like click click click then hmm hmm hmm coming from the living room. I covered myself in blankets and pretend it was just me hallucinating. Damn scared sia. I'm not those crazy people in horror shows who got up in the middle of the night to check it out. And the nights after that, I slept with all lights and music on. HAHAHA!!!

Some updates: We had some gathering and potluck at Yau Chong's place last Saturday. Loads of goodies, and I love the roasted pork and sambal prawn....Yum yum yum yummy!!!!


FOOD!!! This is what i call FOOD!!!!



FOOD fans


The wives gang

In the middle of all the fun, we see smoke outside the window


Typical Singaporeans... so kaypo! But what actually happened?




I have no idea, I guessed someone set fire in the tunnel or what. The fireman took care of everything.


Mahjong! Kersin's all time favourite past time.


At the same time, there are poker and black jack sessions at the other table



The infamous god-of-gambler-pose. 四 条 ACES!

No comments: