09 May 2008

becoming a bummer

today is the fifth day since gw started, and i think im turning into a bummer! Other than the daily 3 meals intake, im practically surviving on cable tv and internet and occassionaly visits to Kexin's place to watch DVDs.

OK, so the cable tv is screening charlie and the chocolate factory AGAIN.. Most of the channels are in swedish, even cartoon network characters are speaking swedish!! Somebody please send me to learn swedish together with those 5 year old kids in kindergarten school.

Though Jacky told me it's bloody hot nowadays in Singapore, and people strolling along Orchard Rd can catch a fire easily. But still, I miss being in Singapore where you have everything within your reach! I miss going to the kopitiam to order chicken rice, I miss seeing people playing guitar at void decks. I miss taking MRT rides where u can go almost anywhere in Singapore. I miss seeing english words. I miss chilli padi, although neighbour say I can grow my own chilli at my garden but I do not want to die from any form of food poisoning yet.

Last but not least, I MISS PERSPIRING!!! The weather is so cooling, when I do vacuuming, mopping, laundry... I still look very good because i hardly sweat at all. People jogging outside do not have sweaty bodies or wet messy hair. I guess they can go on a date straight after the workout. I got desperate I went to buy a skipping rope.. Yeah, and skip at home with a jacket and all windows closed... I managed to squeeze out some perspiration

No comments: