15 May 2008

especially dedicated to my mama because she is so cool like that

Dunno why... Suddenly i wanted to blog about my mother, maybe because mother's day was few days ago that's why.


She called me on Mother's day to inform me it's Mother's day and the day after is her birthday and the day after the next is her chinese lunar calendar birthday. And she was complaining to me that Sharon and Russell (my dearest siblings) refused to buy chicken wings for her even though it's Mother's day and she was so craving for it. Damn funny.


She is such a cool mother to have.

I wanted to take ballet lessons when I was younger, and she asked me if I've ever seen an elephant doing ballet before.


Like every chinese year, she will force us to wish her YONG YUAN QING CHUN MEI LI (stay youthful & pretty always) to get her hongbao.


She hogs on the soccer channel everynight and when we protest she retaliated by saying she is the one who paid for the cable TV. So shut up and go to sleep!!!!


When me and russell go for supper at our favourite 24hr Macdonalds downstairs, as fillial children we asked her if she wanted anything. She will say no, wo zai jian fei (I'm on diet). And when we came back, she will ask us to buy her a Mac Chicken.


She was the one who introduced me to ice-skating, canoeing, rollerblading and brought me to KTV sessions when I was in Primary 4.


I fractured my arm when I was 14 years old, got admitted to TTSH. It was exam period and I sneaked out to do some ice skating with my friends. I thought she will scold me when she sees me in this state but she didn't. It was then she bought her first mobile phone which was that time ah beng's favourite ericsson model, so that my father could contact her when she's in the hospital.


Before I left for sweden, I asked her if she will miss me when I'm not around. Her reply was: If u miss me, mail me a airticket lah.


On the day she came to send me off at the airport T3. Every other mother there have swelling eyes and tears but mine told me to go in faster there are many things to see in T3 transit. Go go go!!!


When I was in the transit, and for the first time in my life, she send me a sms saying she love me. I didn't reply her that time and I really regretted it so much. Mummy, I wanna tell you I am thankful for all the things you have done for me, even if I gana abducted by aliens & get brainwashed, I will never forget the love and kindness you showered me.


I MISS YOU SO MUCH! Happy mother's day and birthday to you this year, next year and the year after. I really hope this 3 years will pass very quickly, i simply miss hanging out with you.

No comments: