12 August 2008

I woke up today with a pleasant surprise

I was walking to the toilet as usual to pee, and I spotted a nice package lying at my doorstep. Maybe I'm seeing things lah because just woke up what, so I rubbed my eyes again but it's still there! Curiousity kills the urge to pee, I picked up the package and found a very big singapore stamp at the top right hand corner.


It's a parcel from my cousin, Hazel aka mimiyan (though we seldom call you MMY now, because your eyes had become bigger)... Thank you!!! (x a few more million times) Appreciate your gift, i love everything inside the package... it's sooo sweet. The recipe book is so cute with all the cartoon illustrations. To be honest, I'm now reading the diary of Anne Frank very slowly, because was afraid I might finish the book too quickly and got nothing else to read. So your Mitch Albom book came just in time. (i sounded so pathetic!)



I miss everyone of you (too many to list) in singapore. Really.

No comments: